The Town of Middletown allows solar panels to be installed on homes, as long as you follow the following procedures:
1. Must submit Part I of the Middletown Generator Interconnection Application.
2. Part I Must be approved by the Town of Middletown Power Director.
3. Once Part I is approved, you may apply for a Solar Panel Building Permit Application.
4. After building permit is completed, installed and inspected (and approved by the inspections department), Part II of the Municipality Generator Interconnection Application must be submitted to Town of Middletown Power Director.
5. After receiving the signed and approved Part II, the customer will have permission to operate.